Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Summer Pics/Lay-outs

These are some of our spring/summer pictures from 2010.  Most were taken at Vedauwoo, the Children's Village or Lion's Park--all some of our favorite places to hang out and play.  When my mom visited this summer, I wanted to make sure the kids got lots of fun time with Gramma--and I made sure to get lots of pictures. A few of the lay-outs aren't quite complete (need accessories or titles), but I'm trying to get my blog updated so I wanted to post some recent work.

 Retired paper (think it's called Rowdy).  Haven't titled it yet.
Pics taken at the Children's Village when my mom was here visiting this summer (June 2010).

 It's a Guy Thing paper pack
Taken at Vedauwoo--May 2010

 It's a Guy Thing paper
Vedauwoo--May 2010

 It's a Guy Thing Level 1 kit--I love how quickly I can put these pages together & they still look great!
Vedauwoo--May 2010

 It's a Guy Thing Level 1 kit
Vedauwoo--May 2010

 Splendor paper pack
Summer 2010

 Splendor paper pack
Children's Village--June 200

 Splendor paper pack.  No title yet.
Children's Village--June 2010

 Splendor paper pack
Lion's Park--June 2010

 Splendor paper
Lion's Park--June 2010

 Rowdy paper (retired)
Children's Village--June 2010

Rowdy paper (retired)
Children's Village--June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment