Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stardust Lay-out

I used our CTMH markers to color in the stamps. The corner edge is the negative of a Dimensional Elements corner piece...it's attached to a small piece of B&T paper & filled w/ liquid glass.
This is the left page of a lay-out I did for my hostess club a little while ago. It uses the Stardust paper & the Robot Power stamp set.
This is the right page of the lay-out.

Here is a close-up of one of the pictures...this is one of my amazing blessings from God--my son, Kevin. He just turned 3 this month. He loves stickers (and having them on the face is better than on the TV, furniture, wall, etc. Lol!)


Here is another close-up picture of another one of God's wonderful blessings--my son, Matt who is 10 & just started 5th grade! What a handsome guy! (not that I'm biased or anything! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment