Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Working from home...

Have you ever wanted to work from home, even part-time?
  Make a little extra income? 
Have more time to spend with your family? 
I can help you with that--I work with a 24-year old wellness company listed in the BBB Hall of Fame (so you know it's legitimate).  Visit my website at http://www.homewithmyboys.com/ to request more information.  Our team can provide all the support & mentoring you need to get your business started today!


Even if you aren't interested in working from home, but you would like to start using toxic-free products in your home to make it a safer, healthier place for your family...I can help you with that, too!  Contact me today!

Does anyone in your house have asthma?  Eczema?  Allergies?
I would love to share some products with you that may help you with these conditions while making your home a healthier home!
(I don't sell these products--I simply shop at a wellness store & love to share the store with others.)

No comments:

Post a Comment